Human Resource Issues and Interpersonal Skill Development
Rodney Vandeveer, Professor of
Organizational Leadership and Supervision
The Technical Assistance Program now offers a new area of expertise to Indiana companies: assistance with human resource issues and interpersonal skill development.
We are pleased to announce that Rodney Vandeveer, Professor of Organizational Leadership and Supervision, is available to visit companies and provide advice on topics including:
- Effective Communications
- Motivation and Attitudes in the Workplace
- Leadership Development Skills
- HR Policies and Procedures
- Team Building and Team Dynamics
- Managing Conflict
- Training Methods
- Training Needs Analysis
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Counseling and Discipline Procedures
Rodney's successful experience in business management makes him an excellent resource for the challenges faced by Indiana companies.
Please contact us to arrange a visit from Rodney.